Drain Your Deck, Not Your Energy
Vinyl Deck Membrane Drains - Don't let all the worry about having drain on your deck sap your energy. Vinyl deck membranes are very versatile. They can be used on normal decks and even on rooftop decks with drains, but it does take a little bit of know-how to get the job done properly though. Luckily, our friends Grant Barlow and MyWaterproofDeck figured it out ages ago.
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Some rooftop decks have many drains - not a problem whatsoever.
- We use a special-purpose drain assembly that fuses with the vinyl deck skins covering.
- Clamping rings and PVC coatings and why they're important.
- Solid wall water barriers on the perimeter of your deck and what we do with them.
- Cutting water overflow ports through your deck's walls or curbs. Why?
- Designing where the overflow ends up so you know when something is wrong!
- Clearing the leaves away from floor drains in the fall.