Have Your Deck and Your Railings Too
Deck Railings - You might think that you can't have deck railings when you use a deck membrane, but then you'd be wrong. Yes, it's true that you need to make holes in order to properly attach the railing, but it's not a problem for Grant Barlow and MyWaterproofDeck. They know exactly what works and what won't.
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Aluminum powder coated are superior and very long lasting!
- Hundreds of styles and colors.
- Designed to disappear from view when looking out from your deck.
- Designed with long-term waterproofing properties built in!
- Using polyurethane in the deck railing posts for exceptional waterproofing capabilities. (No one else does it!)
Check out the video put together on the topic below.